Monday, February 7, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 127 "Be a good listener." PROMISES Messages

Hey ya'll!!!

 I am so sleepy, I'ma hit the sack soon.

Today was a pretty good day. It was a much needed "at home" day.

Although it was the super bowl, I stayed home all day by myself and Brian was at work all day. But I thoroughly enjoyed my at home day. I feel refreshed. I mean, I work 6 days a week now, so it's good to just lounge around the house once in awhile.

I re-arranged some of the house today, specifically the living room and the kitchen, which in actually is pretty much one room. But nonetheless, it's our little home for now. :)

I moved a couple of chairs down stairs, and just re-arranged small stuff here and there, but it looks clean, and it feels like a new start. So that's good.

You know, lately today's quote has been running through my head. I am working on trying to listen to people more. Less of me and more of others. I think I like that concept.

Well guys...I guess one part of my listening was that a few minutes ago I was right about to go to bed withoug blogging because I'm so gosh darn tired, but Brian kept urging me to blog. So I finally caved in. I kinda felt like he was up to something, and sure enough, when I opened my computer up to blog, my screen saver was miraculously changed to a kissing monkey saying "kiss me."  LOL!!! That boy!


Well,

Off to bed I go.

Nighty night

Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

By the way, here's the picture of my new screen saver! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment