Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 126 "Change is a process, not an event." PROMISES Messages

Hey guys!

 This week has been sorta hectic for me! And I've been extremely exhausted. Did you know that I haven't blogged in 5 days? CRAZY, huh? I haven't gone this long without blogging since I started! I've been falling fast asleep and have been crazy busy. I am looking forward to a nice Sunday morning tomorrow! I am looking forward to sleeping in!!! YES I AM!!!

I'm not much of a super bowl goer, but I love the company, but I think that this superbowl I am just going to snooze.

You know...that last two weeks have been hectic with school starting and a new job starting all in one week. I'm still getting the hang of things, and I'm just not quite there yet, ya know? I work six days a week now, instead of four. I'm taking two classes and and working full time, it seems like I don't really have time for anything else. I am so tired. Oh boy, I just remembered that I have about 200 pages to read tomorrow! Pop Quiz on Monday!

I just actually opened my quote of the day about now, after I've already written about my day. And it all kinda fits together. It's a nice message to me, reminding me that change really is a process, not an event. Change is gradual and takes time to go through and get used to. So...I guess I just have to allow it to take place, yeah? Life in progress, a day at a time, a dove a day. Man. Even though that's such a simple concept, it's kinda hard to accept...because...I WANT CHANGE NOW!!! LOL!!! I really gotta slow down a bit and smell the flowers, or in this Alaskan's case, catch some snowflakes on my tongue!!! :)

Well ya'll, I'ma hit the sack.

Much Loves,

-YOUR FELLOW CHOCOLATIER

No comments:

Post a Comment