Monday, January 31, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 125 "Chocolate therapy is oh so good." PROMISES Messages

Mmmm...I agree!!!

Chocolate therapy is most certainly "oh so good!" As well as bath therapy, tea therapy, and sleep therapy. Definitely sleep therapy! Uh huh! I love me some good ol' sleep! :)

I am so stuffed right now, we ended the day with a trip to Denny's with Leah, Stacy, Brian, Alex, Walter, and John. It was fun. John, Walter, and Alex left to go watch a movie so grabbed some to-go plates (although they still ended up eating with us and they left their junk for us! LOL!). And then it was just me, Leah, Stacy, and Brian. We finished off the night and just had a good time.

The day started off early for me cause I went to Door of Hope to learn how to make coffee for work with Nick! He was a pretty good teacher. And I made a mean mocha! It was good! So, I am proud of myself! Whaaa-hooo! I now know how to make good coffee!

The day ended with The Well, music, food, and of course Dennys. And now...I am going to fall over and fall asleep. I am tired.

Well,

Gotsta go!

You know, I didn't do as much relaxing as I would have liked today, but it was a good day anyway!


Too - da - loo!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., I also went to the UAF library and studied! I had some reading assingments that I had to read. So today was kind of a busy dizzy day. BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment