Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 123 "Do not waste a moment. Love Life." Deb / Helena, MT

Hey guy!

 Today was a great night!

The birthday party was so much fun! I had a blast! And my most favorite thing about the night was hearing everybody at there laugh. I had to step out to the ladies room, and on my way back, I heard a bunch of roaring laughter coming out of the main room and I saw a bunch of red faces and a bunch of smiles! That made my day! Knowing that everybody had a good time made me happy! I loved it! Although we didn't have much food (or variety of food, it was a smorgesboard of cakes and chips and salsa), I think that all had fun enjoying each
other's presence and sharing the laughter. Afterall, laughter is good for the heart! :) 

We had a lot of inside jokes come out of tonight, and I was just super happy to see everyone's faces. I felt loved. Knowing that I had so many friends that cared and seeing them there to celebrate my 22nd trip around the earth (my birthday), was just a big huge blessing. I definitely feel loved. I loved being around everyone. :)

Well guys,

I definitely loved life today, and I hope to say this about every single day for the rest of my life, no matter how crappy or how great!

AND I had a bunch of facebook birthday wishes written on my wall and I saved a bunch of fun birthday messages on my phone. I still have some saved from last year on my phone! LOL! They are precious! And they make me smile!

Well ya'll, have a good night!

Blessing to all!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., for dinner tonight, at work, I made tuna melts and grilled cheese! The kids loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment