Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 111 "Every moment is part of your precious life - live!" Elizabeth / Raleigh, NC

Hey loves!

 Wow, today's quote just kind of struck me. Every moment is definitely a precious part of your life, my life, so let's live! This quote just kind of sets me back, and by that I mean that it takes me out of the here an now, and makes me realize a bigger a better picture. I mean, each human only has about 80-100 years on their life. We're not here by accident, and we're not here forever...so really, every little moment, every minute, and every second is something that we shouldn't take for granted. These things matter. Life matters. Crap happens, but it's important to remember to live. Because it's your life, and it's you, and time is precious.

...So what are you giving your time to? Because one day it will run out...

Is what your living for worth dying for? What are you spending your time on? Are you getting caught up on stupid stuff, or do you keep the important things in life in focus? I'll let you decide what those are. But I'll give you a hint, they have to do with relationships. ;) Families, husbands, kids...you fill in the blanks. There are a few more then what I listed too.

Well guys,

I love ya'll!!

Sweet dreams!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier :)
P.S., I'm bought this book from Barnes today and I just can't put it down!!! It's such a fun read! I'm a sucker for at-home remedies and nutritional facts! Boy oh boy! There are some fun facts in this!

But anyway, this is probably a well-known fact or one that you've probably heard of before, but I love it.
For a natural tooth cleaner use; 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 table spoons of sea salt, mix 'em together and you've got yourself some inexpensive natural toothpaste! Cool eh? Just don't swallow it!

I've made myself the mix and am going to test it out for a week. But so far, so good! I tried it tonight and I like it. A bit salty, yes. But cleanses good. I got me some pearly whites! :) Oh, and another good tip is to dip your floss in peroxide and floss your teeth with it. Discoloration begins in the cracks between your teeth first, and doing the whole peroxide things whitens that specific area. Cool, eh? :)

Anyway,

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment