Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 113 "Close out the world for just a moment." PROMISES Messages

 Ahhh, BIG sigh of relief.

...This is just the perfect and exact quote that I needed to hear. It's actually kinda of quite wonderful. Today has been somewhat of a stressful day, lots to do, lots of commotion, just a lot of stuff. Work was crazy to  say the least. We probably had over 50 kids today, definitely around 35-40 at one time. And there were only  3 staff people for atleast half the day, and then we got more help gradually as the day went on. But today was definitely crazy. So right now, I just want to close the world and it's expectations out for a moment, take a few deep breaths, and actually R E L A X.

I might just go ahead and drink a cup of dark hot chocolate.

Well guys,

I am getting off this computer. I am going to close the world out for a moment. I think I need it.

Have a restful night full of sweet and wonderful and adventurous dreams!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., So happy that it's the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment