Monday, January 3, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 106 "Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." PROMISES Message

Hey guys!

 Today has been an good day but an unexpected day. Brian and I woke up and went to Door of Hope church, it was pretty good. I like that church it's very chill and family like. And then we came back home and slept until 5:30...then we woke up and went to the Well. :) Yeah, our sleeping schedule is all messed up. Thank goodness it's winter vacation! Haha! :)

Well, I ended up sharing some personal things at The Well that I wasn't expecting to share, but I did, and you know, when you share things that are hard and when you are vulnerable with others, a beautiful thing happens, it's called healing. I love it. When you let others know you open up the opportunity to let others help you thourgh your tough times. And that is ghe beauty of it. You are never alone in what you are going through, take comfort in knowing that others are going through the same thing as you if not worse, and that there are people out there waiting with open arms to love on you and accept you in your messy-ness.

Well guys,

 Today has definitely been a day of boldness for me. And the result is pretty magical.

I hope you guys are having a great day, and I hope that if you're having a tough time, that you'll let others close to you know what you're going through that way you don't have to face the world alone. :) Be bold. It's magical.

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment