Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 124 "Close your eyes and relax." PROMISES Messages

Hey ya'll!

 I'm watching Bible stories with Brian. The t.v. ones. :)

Today has been a pretty good day. Went on a little shopping spree to Old Navy with my cousin, and afterwards she took me out to "AJMI Shushi." And it was gooooood!!! It's a new little only Sushi restauraunt! And it's delicious! I've never been to a strictly shushi joint, so it was fun! I just finished off my left over shushi! Yum! I've learned that I like the plain shushi best, you know, like the California rolls (which are probably my favorite). I ordered some spicy/crunchy sushi rolls, they were good but a bit too spicy. So Nina and I ended up trading dishes. :) Nonetheless, it was all pretty tasty!

After lunch, I picked up Brian and drove him to work, we got into a little tiff, but all is well now. :)

Because I almost overworked my 40 hour work week, I had to take a break, so my friend / co-worker and I drove to Chartreuse and took pictures of my artwork before it was taken down! That was fun! And I bought a pair of $25 dollar earrings there which I have been eye-ballin' since about August! They are beautiful! Very Hawaiian I might add, which is exactly what we need in this cold Alaskan winter! =P

Anyway, we took pics of my artwork and I'll post them up soon as promised! I was kinda bummed that one of my paintings was sold (the hummingbird one), because I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it, but I was happy that it got sold!

Anyway, I took a little break today. We just got a super comfy couch at work in the upstairs office, so after my 40 hours were up, I totally crashed on it, and it was niiiiiiiiiiiiicccce! :) I definitely took advantage of some relax time. :) That's the way to do it! :) You have to take a break once in awhile, I know I've gotta!

And I ended the day by rocking out with John on the stage! We were awesome! It was amazing!

And of course, Brian took me out to Ichiban, our favorite restaurant in town. It  was the perfect way to end the day!

The day went well, except for the tiff we had earlier, but we won't let that put a damper to our spirits!

Well, off to bed, early morning tomorrow (learning to make coffee from Nick). Learning to use the espresso machine for work!

LOVE YA'LL!!!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

No comments:

Post a Comment