Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 116 "Be playful with your love." PROMISES Messages

Hey guys...

 Today has been one heck of a day. One heck of a depressing day. I was super down today, right now my eyes are all swollen from crying and I have an ear splitting headache. I haven't been this depressed in almost 5 years. It brought back a lot of memories and feelings going through that today...

I feel lots better right now, all thanks to my encouraging husband.

So, things are looking better now. I hate the feeling of hopelessness. I am not a fan.

Well guys,

I think I'm going to bed soon, classes start tomorrow.

So, I think I'm going to mess with my husband, you know, pull a few pranks here and there, we have a very playful relationship that way, when we prank each other. :) He calls me turkey butt and I call him boogie. I know, quite endearing terms aren't they? Haha.

On the other hand...I might just go straight to bed, that's super tempting. But I think I need a good laugh. He hates it when I pinch him. So I might have to start a war...  :)

Goodnight guys!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., I hope you've had or are having a much better day than I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment