Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 112 "Be good to yourself today." PROMISES Messages

Hi guys,

 I'm going to keep this short. I am super pissed off right now. I've had a somewhat stupid day and to top it all off, my blood is boiling from an argument I had with my husband.

Anyway...I am just extremely frustrated.

And I just want everyone to leave me alone. I need some me time.

So I'm going to get off and go have some me time, I'm not quite sure what I'll do, but I need to relax. I am highly stressed out right now. I think I might go take a warm bath or something, or drink some tea and go to bed.

...Also...yesterday I had some heart problems...I had what felt like a mild heart attack. IT WAS SCARY. I was laying down resting when it happened. It was extremely painful and I have never experienced anything like it before. It wasn't growing pains or anything like that. But it came suddenly, I was completely relaxed and trying to take a nap when it happened. And it was sooo painful.  =(  My chest and should hurt and were full of tension too. I scheduled a clinic appointment, and they said that they weren't sure what it was. And if it happens again..I will have to get an EKG...so me being stressed out right now is not a good idea. It might be acid from gas or food...or it might actually be something a lot more serious. So we will find out.

I am going to go to another room...I am being highly bothered right now.

Goodnight

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

No comments:

Post a Comment