Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 130 "Cherish each Day - Take time to play." Mary / St. Petersburg, FL

Hey guys!

 Today has been a blah kind of day.

The day just didn't start out right...you ever had one of those days? You know?

Yeah...It was just not my day. But I got through it! And I was a bit depressed today. But as a spur of a moment, when the day was done, for some reason Brian and I were just hanging out, talking to each other, and we got to talking about food, specifically salads, oh that right, he was telling me that he's been eating some tasty salads at the Ice Park lately, so the entire conversation spurred a late night trip to Fred Myer's in the hunt of a perfect salad. :) It was fun. We bought a lot of healthy fruits and snacks, and yes, of course Brian bought two mango rock stars, (he calls them the nectar of the Gods), lol.

Anyway, I love eating baby corn! So we bought some corn and kidney beans, black beans, romaine leaves, dijon honey mustard dressing, grapes, and raspberries! I am excited to eat all of those! Yum! :) And of course we bought the staple of our household, which are onions and potatoes! We've always gotta have those!

But anyway, late night trip to Fred's was our "time to play." And it was fun! :) You gotta love those type-a sporadic trips spurred by conversation. ;) They make life interesting! :)

Well ya'll, I guess I'm going to go something, possibly drink some tea, stretch, and go to bed.

Love ya'll!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., What have you done lately that you would consider as your "time to play?"  :) (If nothing comes to mind, then go do something fun! Quick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment