Friday, February 11, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 129 "Close your eyes and relax." PROMISES Messages

Hey ya'll!!

I was so tired this morning that I slept right through class! But I tell you what, I totally needed some extra shut eye time. And I'm definitely getting to that point again. I'm getting a headache. You know, I'm still trying to figure out my schedule. This is the official 3rd week of school, and third week of my new job...anyway...I'm just kinda going through a bunch of change. And it's a bit challenging...

I've been shutting my eyes lately to relax, I did that during lunch time. And it was much needed.

Anyway...I was going to blog a bit more, but I am actually extremely stressed because me and my husband got in a freakin' huge arguement just now.

Goodnight.

-Your Fellow Chocolatier

I think I'm going to go close my eyes and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment