Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 128 "Count your blessings not your worries." PROMISES Messages

Hey ya'll!

 Today was a good day, but a tiiiired one at that!

Boy, am I exhausted!

I am learning to count my blessings, I am realizing that life isn't exactly in my control, nor is it always the way that I want it to be or go. But that is okay. That is A-OKAY! Because you know what? There's a thrill that lies in the unknown. And it's an adventure. Who woulda known that I would be living in Alaska, attending the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, and be married all at the age of 22? Who woulda known? Seriously? It's an adventure! If you told me 7 years ago that I would be living in Alaska, I would have laughed.

So, I don't know, I guess what I'm trying to say is that life is unpredictable, and that we need to cherish each other and love each other, because you never know what will happen or when your time will be up. So simply live.

I am going to bed.

Goodnight World

Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., Count your blessings. :)

Brian and I just had a movie night tonight and we watched "The Truman Show." Cool. It was good. Brian has seen it before, but I haven't. Good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment