Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 74 "A bubble bath can matter more than a clean kitchen." Susan / Mechanicsville, Va

Hi guys

Today has been a super stressful day. Very stressful. All sorts and kinds of emotions. Not fun.

I've been upset, depressed, cried, laughed, and all together, after a soup of emotions have become exhausted. On top of that, I worked a full shift today.

Basic words; relationship issues. And let's leave it at that. I'm not one to gossip.

But anyway, I quite agree with today's quote, a bubble bath can matter more than a clean kitchen. Something that has the power and ability to give you R&R is well worth the effort. I am an avid believer in de-stressing and relaxation. I believe that laziness does a bit good for the soul once in a great while. Just relax, go back to yester-year, throw all of your problems and cares aside, and burry yourself into a warm bath or comfy bed. And, eat a chocolate while your at it.

Although a bath does sound like a grand idea, I think I will actually opt out for the bed. I am tired. Very tired. And really I'm just ready to close the book on today's chapter and call it a night.

Well beauties and beasts,

I am off to tra-la-la-la land. ZZZzzzz

-Your very wearied Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., on the bright side, tomorrow is a new day, with new opportunities. I am looking forward to it, and to a good night's rest as well.

Goodnight sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment