Monday, November 29, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 80" Smile - you ARE amazing!" Donna / Dunmore, PA

Hey ladies and gents!

 Hope you've had an AMAZING day!

Today, I woke up around 11am (I could not get out of bed), and I got ready as quick as I could for call time for the play (I'm in "The Miracle Worker). And of course, I dragged Brian out of bed, it took me 15 minutes to get him up! That boy is a log and a half! Shout, pull, anything, he is just a log and when he finally woke up, I said, "Brian, we have to go!" and he replied, "where?"  ...apparently all of the other times were just sleep talking conversations.

So, the day went by in pretty much this order;

  • Acted in "The Miracle Worker"
  • Saw Emma and Steve @ Miracle Worker (Emma didn't recognize me at first cause I wore a brown wig).
  • Stopped by Subway *Eat Fresh!  :)
  • Stopped by the gas station, bought cheap tickets to the movie theater
  • Thought it would be a great idea to invite Mark to come along (we love him).
  • Went back home, lounged around. Just chillaxed, watched the tube.
  • Went to The Well (church)
  • Ate awesome Thanksgiving leftovers (yummy yummy yummy there's a party in my tummy).
  • Had a good conversation at The Well, lots of clarity.
  • And the evening ended well with a movie night with Mark as we watched "Tangled." (Such a great family movie! I LOVE THE HORSE! (For those of you who've seen this movie, you'll totally understand why I said that). :)
  • And so the day ended, and it was just a good day. An awesome day, an amazing day!
Well, today's quote says "Smile - you ARE amazing!" (I actually have a smirk on my face right now), but not so much because I'm "amazing," but because I feel so loved by my friends an family and they are what give me confidence, and they are the amazing part of my life. They make life interesting, full, fulfilling, fun, and worthwhile.

Love you guys!

Your Sleepy Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., I was so tired yesterday that I took a nap (and I didn't blog). I asked Brian to wake me up in an hour so that I would blog but he said, "I know how you are when you wake up." And I replied, "no, I'll wake up because I know that I need to blog), and then off course, when he went to wake me up, I was sleepy, grouchy, and I fell back asleep in a twinkling of an eye. Needless to say, the blog didn't happen.

So there was my lesson learned, never take "naps" when I need to blog. Just blog, and then geddyon up to bed.

Well, night nigtht loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment