Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 100 "Expect only the best, the future is yours." Dede / St. Louis, MO

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!!!

Today has been such a beautiful day! I love all of the holiday cheer, and I love love love love spending time with my family. It's just been a very neat day. Most certainly one that I am thankful for.

Well, after a good jolly day of celebrating Christmas together as a family, (relatives and all), we wrapped up the night with having a little family movie night at Dad's house. We watched SALT (pretty good movie, did you know that Angelina Jolie did all of her own stunts in that movie? Brave girl! That is admirable!), and then we topped of the night with watching one of my new favs, DISPICABLE ME!!! Super adorable movie! I love it! :)
I wouldn't mind having me some of my own little yellow squishy minions. ;) They are sooo cute! =D

Well guys,

The Old Year is almost at a wraps, and a New Year is about to begin, and right now I am hopeful in expecting only the best in my future, in our futures. I am looking forward to what this next chapter of life will unravel.

Cheers and Merry Christmas! Don't forget what it's all about! ;)

Here's a cute video my sister sent me;


No comments:

Post a Comment