Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 102 "Be a little naughty with your nice." PROMISES Message

Why hello there! :)

Guess what? Our car worked fine so now we're home! :) Yah!!! :)

Although I do miss hanging out with my family. Gee, that's probably the sucky thing about growing up, is that you're not always around your family. I really miss that. But with new ages come new adventures. So I guess that's the positive side of things.

Well, I feel really sick right now. Just ready for bed.

Even though I felt sick, I did work a half a day today. So that worked out fine. I only work 3 1/2 hours on half days. But on regular days I work 7 hours. So, in reality it's not all that bad. It's actually quite a nice schedule for a student, which I am.

So, for Christmas, one of our relatives gave us a $50.00 gift card to Wal*Mart and Brian's sister gave us a $50.00 Visa gift card. We need every bit we can get right now. But...I decided to be naughty today and I bought myself a trampoline. Yep. You read me right! Not a giant trampoline, mind you, but a small one that you can jump on in the comfort of your own home. At first Brian told me that I should watch my spending and that I can't always get what I want all the time. But then I kinda talked him into it. So I felt bad about that. I really should watch myself. Shopping is probably one of my skeletons. I'm not a shopoholic, but I think I have an unrealistic view when it comes to shopping and a spending limit. This is definitely something that I need to work on.

Well anyway, just want to explain why I got the trampoline. I've been wanting one for about a little over half a year now. I kept telling myself I'd get one but I just kept putting it off. So now, since we got a couple of gift cards, I decided to purchase one. And I'm lovin' it. You know why? Because it's cheap and easy exercise! It's exercise for slouchers like me! :) Lately I've been having trouble with exercising or getting to the point of exercising. I mean, sure, I'm lovin' it when I actually exercise, but keeping the habit is a whole 'nother story. Tell you what! It's the truth! I mean, I bought insanity this summer, and I was a little close to a month into it (half way) and then other things got in the way and so I never really got back on...and it's the same story for every attempted exercise program I've tried since then and since the last two years. So it's just not working out for me. It's hard to get in the habbit and keep it. I figure if I exercise easy for 6 days a week for a year, I'll get to the level of physicality that I want. But for now, I am where I am, and I need help, a bit of a boost to even get there.

So Brian's Aunt, which is my Auntie has lost a whole lotta weight this summer. And you know how she did so? She jumped (basically lightly jogged) on a trampoline for a whole summer. She looks fantastic and feels fantastic! And you know what? She would just set the timer, and start jogging, and she would watch T.V. while she was doing it! How cool is that? Now that is what I call exercise! :) A trampoline is light on your joints, is fun because you bounce, and is a super easy workout. And of course you can switch it up to a couple of jumping jacks here and there and what every else you can think of on a trampoline. So since visint Aunt Tammy on Christmas break, I absolutely fell in love with this trampoline idea, and decided that I had to get one asap to just start getting into a habbit of exercising, getting stronger, leaner, and fitter. And you know what? Today is day number one of buying it, but day number two of exercising on a trampoline, and I'm ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT! I figured that I sit and watch The Nanny for half an hour every day anyway when I get home, so why not throw in some trampoline action while watching it? Fitness + T.V. = easy, cheap, and mind numbing exercising. I'm totally loving it! :) I just love how easy it is and that I'm getting in shape all at the same time! Why did I not think of this earlier? World, get ready for a stronger more in shape me! :) I can't wait to have more energy! I love that exercising gives me more energy.

Well,

Off to bed I go friends!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., You might want to consider getting yourself a cheap little trampoline as well. ;)

And P.P.S., Did you know that the trampoline is so easy on your joints that it's recommended as the number one exercising tool for elderly people? Cool! :)  (I LOVE THAT'S IT'S EASY ON YOUR JOINTS).

No comments:

Post a Comment