Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 95 "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." Love Dove

Hey guys,

I'm trying to be happy right now...but it's just not working out. I somehow keep focusing on the negative. Bummer. Time for a mind operation. This is THAT bad. Well anyway...it's 2:07 am and I am still at work. Why you may ask? Well...actually, the proper term would be that I am "stuck" at work. Yes. You read me right. I am stuck. Correction, WE are stuck. You see, in Alaskan winters, -40 below weather is super cold, and if you don't plug your car in, you have a great chance of it not starting up due to the cold. So here we are. Cars' not started. Sitting here. At work. At 2:08 AM. Yes. That would be me and my husband. Stuck. Well...hmm...I've been doing my homework, trying to start the car...and creating little tunes here and there on aviary.com. But anuway...I'm being kind of a butthole to my husband, and I'm not meaning to be. So...it's time to turn it around. You see...he was supposed to plug the car in quite a while ago...around 2pm..but he didn't...he said that "time passed him by too quick." (Really, when a techie guy like him gets going on the computer, he can actually forget to do things). So all you sisters out there who are wives to techie husbands, I feel ya. But anyway...stuff happens. And I guess, why not make the best of it, right? How often do you get a slumber party with your husband at your work place? In the freezing cold? Not very often. So, let's wish for the best, hopefully the car starts up pretty soon, I think I'm going to go make myself a cup of hot chocolate or tea, maybe watch some Toy Story 3, attempt to do some more homework, and then hit the sack.

And P.S., I love my husband.

Well guys,

Nighty night,

Hope you are snuggling up in your cozy beds and have a warm tonight!

Burrr!!! I bet it's -50* out tonight. :S

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., on the bright side, I've been introduced to a website called, www.livemocha.com and it's an online language learning program, very similar to Rosetta Stone. So I can honestly say that I've become a intermediate beginner in Spanish in the last 5 hours. I can speak some pretty basic stuff. I tell ya what, I've learned more in the last 5 hours than I have in my entire Spanish semester in high school! Now that's somethin'! :) You should try it!
And it's fun!

Buenos Noches amigos! :)

And P.P.S., let's wear a happy attitude so we can bring sunshine into the lives of others! It's worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment