Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 86 "Dance with your heart." Kelly / Aitkin, MN

OH! I love this quote!

Because guess what?!? That's exactly what I have been doing for the past hour! I've been on youtube checking out songs from my childhood! And I've been singing my little heart out to them! :) Here's one of them;



I can't count how many times I've watched this movie (over and over and over). :)

You've heard of this going on, on facebook haven't you? "Change your default facebook picture to a cartoon from your childhood. The goal? To not see a human face on facebook until Monday the 6th of Dec. Join the fight against child abuse, and invite your friends to do the same :)

Well, I wanna challenge all bloggers to do the same. :) I am changing mine to;


Well, and here's one more song that's definitely been a part of my childhood! ;)

This is what I wrote on facebook;

HAHAHA!!! This, I definitely grew up on! ;) Family tradition, watch this movie every Christmas season. I remember plotting traps for thieves when I was little (you know, just in case I was ever left alone and some unexpected visitors decided to show up...I always hoped they would so they would test my traps. lol). I actually did up the laundry room once, and my sister walked into it and was like, "what the heck?" :




Well lollies and jellyspoons,

I am going to slumber land.

Nighty night!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., I bought a chocolate yesterday, and when I went to go open it, there were three chocolates missing. I asked Brian if he ate my chocolate, he said no...(turns out someone stole and ate 3 chocolate squares at the store and put it back on the shelf!!! :( lol...it's kinda funny, when it doesn't happen to you. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment