Monday, December 20, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 98 "Do it for a loved one!" PROMISES Message

Hey fam bam! :)

Oh boy, am I tired or what! :) Time for b-e-d. Or, should I say, wayyy past time for bed!? It's 5:35 freakin' am!

Well...today has been a supremely emotional day today. Not good. Not fun. Big headache. But life goes on.

So I don't really wanna spill the beans on what my problems are, but I will spill the beans on one part, is that everything is now okay and forgiveness took it's place. So...we are all good in the neighborhood.

Well...anyway. I'm tired, so I may sound ridiculous, so bear with me will ya? :)

Anyway...I would say that's what I did today for my loved one. I forgave. It took me awhile. Sometimes when something happens that I don't particularly like and I am overwhelmed with emotion, then it's hard for me to forgive quickly, it usually takes a couple of hours, because I have to, you know, calm down. So..but all is well now.

Well, that's that. Oh, and we had strike today (tore the set down and cleaned) at the theater because yesterday was our final performance. I had a really good experience, the cast and crew were amazing, they became like family. But I am most certainly glad it's over. At least for now, because I need a break. Maybe that also gave into my overwhelmingness. But I did have a super duper great experience in this play. It was fun.

Well,

I better get goin.'

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S. I wrapped gifts for my loved ones today! Albeit, the presents really aren't that expensive cause we don't have a lotta money, but they are definitely from the heart.

Kay-Kay! Goodnight loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment