Friday, December 3, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 84 "Share a secret over a chocolate." PROMISES Message

Hey!

I would love to share a little secret over a chocolate! :) Right now I'm watching the movie, "Yours, Mine, and Ours." And I've come to the realization that I want a big family! :) I know that Brian and I agreed on having 3 kids someday in the future. But I think now I'm realizing that I would like to have more. I want a BIG happy family. And yet I know that Brian doesn't really want to have A LOT of kids, but I say, starting with at least four is a great start. :) I've always liked four as an even number.

But ya know, we shall see what the future will hold. :)

Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., I LOVE FAMILIES!!!

1 comment:

  1. i still only want 3, :p what move only has 3 kids that i can get my wife to watch

    ReplyDelete