Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 90 "Continue to fight - we will win!" - Pat

Oh this is great! =D

I am super excited because our film got submitted into the University of Alaska Film Festival! :) Yeah! And our film is in the running for 6 different awards, best actor/actress, best cinematography, best director, of those that I remember. And tomorrow is the "Red Carpet" event. How fun is that? I am pretty excited about it! I've spent the last 3 hours rummaging through my dresses (which only a few fit me now because I'm not as much of a skinny butt as I used to be, lol), but nonetheless, I found something that I bought this Summer and it fits quite nicely and quite comfortably I might add. Mmmhmm. Comfortable clothes are the best. I'd rather choose comfort over looks any day, however, it's always a plus to have both comfort and looks. ;)

BUT ANYWAY! I am definitely super excited about tomorrow, granted it will be a long day because there's lots to do tomorrow before the event and after the event, I am still looking forward to tomorrow quite a bit. And what I really can't wait to see or rather hear, is the audience's reactions to our short film. Can't wait! Yeah! :)

Well guys,

Off to be I go!

Zoom zoom! :)

And I love today's quote! We'll continue to fight! And hopefully we'll fin! ;)

Goodnight friends!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., Continue to fight! You WILL win!

No comments:

Post a Comment