Friday, December 24, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 98 "Engage Others. Inspire All. Believe in YOU." Gretchen / Hatley, WI

Hey guys!

Well, I'mmmm backkkk!!! :)

 Sorry I haven't written in awhile! I've been falling asleep before I could blog for the last three days. I've been on a messed up schedule since getting stuck at work overnight that one time. But now, I'm pretty much back on my regular schedule. Believe, I had the intention to blog, but ...sleep took over. :)

I can't believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow!!! Wow! This year had gone by so fast! It's almost 2011!!! Crazy!

I am so proud of myself right now. The ENTIRE house is clean! Cleaner than it's every been in the past year and a half! Yah!!!! :) It just feels soooo good to have a clean house! I definitely feel accomplished. I work part time and go to school part time, and between the two and other responsibilites, I don't have too much time to clean. But I've been really enjoying and taking advantage of Christmas break so far! And I did it! Yahhh!!!! :)

Well, right now, my cousin Nina is over here. It's her first time at our house and we're just hangin.' We're having a girl's night in! Yahhh!!! :) We watched Elf (my first time ever watching it!), and now we're watching The Nanny. We're having a blast! And I drank some egg nog (yum!!).  I have to drive her to the airport at 5am, she's going to spend Christmas with friends. And I can't wait until tomorrow because we will be going down to Delta for Christmas! Can't wait! :)

Well, dad is in town and he's spending the night too. :) They're spending quality time together at the theaters watching Tron in 3D. They invited me, but I opted out, I was on a cleaning frenzy. And boy am I glad I stayed home! I am just so happy that it's clean! It feels good!  And it's fun having a girls night it.

Oh, and one more note, today at work, Mark made an AMAZING dinner! It was soooo delicious! He made BBQ ribs! And man oh man! They were the best ribs I've ever eaten! SOOO GOOD!!! GOOD JOB MARK!!!! YUM!!!

Well guys,

I am going to spend some more time with my cuz. We're going to eat some more food and watch some more Nanny. Tonight is fun night! And it's been a pretty good day!

With Christmas Cheer,

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier :)

P.S., I gave out Christmas presents to my co-workers today and my cousin, they weren't much, but they loved the presents. Hopefully those presents inspired the people I love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment