Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 99 "Do not waste a moment. Love life." Deb / Helena, MT

Hey guys!

 Happy Merry Joyful Christmas Eve! (Well, technically Christmas!) :) Yah!!!

Today has been a pretty eventful day (well, not THAT eventful, actually). It's just been kinda normal. Besides driving down to Delta on icy roads, seeing 5 moose, and it being Christmas Eve, it's been pretty gosh darn normal.

The funnest part of my day which I absolutely LOVED was when I spent time with my litte cousins. (They got to open one Christmas present tonight and they chose mine!) Yeah! :) It was a lot of fun seeing their little faces brighten up when they opened up their presents and saw their toys. This reminds me of how Christmas is so magical, especially for little kids. Well, I take that back, Christmas is pretty magical at any age. :)

Well guys,

I just got done watching "All About Steve," with Brian and Brittany, and it was a lot of fun. We have a very chill time and I loved every moment of it. Brittany just left because I kicked her off her computer (she's letting me borrow her computer), but she tried to read my blog as I was writing it, and I can type with someone watching over my shoulder. :) That's just how it is.

Well guys,

I am going to bed because I am actually pretty tired. And goodness me, we all know I have to wake up for Christmas presents tomorrow! ;) Nahh, actually, the entire family (all of us brothers and sisters in laws and such) are coming over to Dad's house and opening presents. So that should be fun.

However, it's definitely time for me to go to bed.

K,

Night night guys!

-LOVE YOUR MERRY FELLOW CHOCOLATIER!!! :)

P.S, Brian and I went to a candle light service tonight, and it was a lot of fun, very family-like.

Let's not forget the real reason for the season!

K guys! God bless! And have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment