Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 97 "A good love is delicious because you can never get enough." PROMISES Message

Hey there!

 Well,

I simply agree. A good love is delicious because you truly can never get enough.

Here are a couple of things I can never get enough of, (probably means I love 'em).

  • God
  • My husband
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Acting
  • Singing
  • Chocolate
  • Painting
  • Photography
  • Burritos
  • Playing the piano
  • Laughing with others
  • Hugs
  • Smiles
  • Love (I LOVE love).  :)
  • Pets
 I guess I can say I just love life, and I am thankful for it.

Well guys,

I guess I'm going to chill out for a little while, because I'm not quite sleepy yet even though it is 4:33 am, so I think I might play the piano or watch some t.v. I just got done painting. I finished one painting, and then painted another. Fun. :)

Well have a good night!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., What can you never get enough of?

No comments:

Post a Comment