Friday, December 31, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 104 "Act on your dreams." PROMISES Message

Hey guys!

 Happy New Years!!!! Yahhh!!!

 Well, I'm sitting here at work (yes, I am working on New Years), and I'm just thinking about my last few words on the blog for 2010. This is so awesome! :) I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excitied about the new upcoming year. There's only about 1 hour left before the New Year hits Alaska. But after I'm done blogging, it might appears as though I posted this in the New Year (which is off, so I've noticed when I blog). But anyway! Happy New Years guys! I hope you're having a fun, good, clean time celebrating! :)

The youth center is open until New Years and then we're driving the kids home in the yukon specific for dropping off and picking kids up. There's a huge bonfire going on outside and the neighborhood is full of fire works. I just came back inside from the bonfire and I have two holes in my jacket from the sparking hot ashes.
Bummer.

You know, about a week ago I jotted down all of the important events that took place in my life during 2010, and there were quite a lot. This year has definitely been challenging, growing, and full of events. I have most definitely changed a lot. But I wouldn't change anything for the world. I am thankful for every moment.

Well guys,

 My dream for 2011 is to have a joyful and peaceful year. So let's hope for that and let's act on our dreams! And I hope to hear back from the casting companies that I submitted my resumes to! :) That's a dream in itself! :)


Love you guys!

Have a blessed New Year!

 Yah!!!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment