Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 85 "All persons of action are dreamers." PROMISES Message

GUESS WHAT? Today I didn't use a regular Dove Chocolate for the quote of the day. Today I used the Dove Chocolate Promises online; http://www.dovechocolate.com/promises.html  Although I still actually ate one. :) I bought the peanut butter kind (the caramel ones are my favorite, I meant to buy those yesterday by the way, but I didn't look at the package closely and ended up buying peanut butter..eh, I like peanut butter too, tastes like a reeces, yum!).

Wowzers! I've had a looooong day! But a good one at that! Here's a brief bullet point of my day;

  • Woke up at 8:30am
  • Arrived at theater for 9:30am call for 10:30am school performance
  • Noon; came home
  • Shower
  • Work
  • Organized desk space (double thumbs up)
  • Left work early, amazing co-workers covered me.
  • Arrived at Pioneer Park at 5:00pm for pre-rehersal make-up
  • Rehersal
  • Dressed up, got my hair all curled up like Marlyn Monroe's by a pro hairdresser! :)
  • 7:30pm began an evening of a magical Sweet Adeline's Christmas Concert
  • HAD LOADS OF FUN! (ALMOST FORGOT MY SOLO!!!) **Remembered it when I opened my mouth to sing my solo..**phew** (wipes sweat off of forehead).  :)
  • Went over to Mark's house with Brian after Christmas Concert.
  • Ate Mark's food.
  • Fell asleep on Mark's couch.
  • Heard the beautiful sounds of Brian and Mark serenading and playing on the guitar (they're trying to make a cool stop motion video, getting ideas).
  • Came home.
  • Thought I would flop over, but I'm somehow still awake writing this blog.
  • Am now going to bed.
  • What a beautiful end to a perfect day! (Perfect in the must unperfect sense, it was SPLENDID day). Yeah, that's the right word, splendid! :)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Hope you're having a Merry Season so far! :) That reminds me...I need to decorate our apartment with some Christmas spirit!!! Yeah!!! Time to dig up our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree from the storage area. ;)

Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., guys! Check out this youtube channel that my friend made! She is awesome! Very talented, and a cutie pie!

(It's a make-up tutorial) P.S., you can go check out her youtube channel and watch her engagement video! It's one of the sweetest I've ever seen captured on camera. :)

Or you know, I'll just post it here. :)





HAHAHAHA!!! Hey guys! I just logged back in...I completely spaced talking about today's quote! Well, this is all I'm going to say; my dream was to sing and perform with the Sweet Adelines, I joined them in August, and it's been an amazing experience getting to know all of these ladies and having the honor of singing with them. They are so much fun! Performing today was one of my dreams. And it came true! Yeah! Oh, and on an even more personal note, today's quote means to me that we strive to live for a purpose, and that purpose is usually a dream in our hearts, whether that is to see your kids get better lives and make healthier choices, acting, becoming a rock start, being a loving stay at home mom, finishing your education, finally going on that one vacation that you've been saving for, or simply singing in a Christmas show concert that you've been planning for. Our actions are the sum of our dreams. Our dreams are the engines to our actions. Without dreams and visions we perish. We have no hope. But with dreams, we have striving, effort, and basically life. :) That's my point of view. Everybody is moving with purpose, we're all trying to achieve a dream, and that dream looks different to everyone. But nevertheless, we are all striving, unless we are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment