Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 91 "Do not waste a moment. Love life." Deb / Helena, MT

Guys!

 I am SO excited!!! =D Today was a blast! I haven't had so much fun like I had today in a while! Sooo...we won the Juror's Choice Award and the People's Choice Award at the UAF Film Festival! Yeah! It was super fun! :) And they had good cake afterwards! Yum! (I'm not usually a cake person, but this one was tasty!). AND, we got to walk the red carpet! How fun is that? It was a blast! Just being around other film makers and actors was fun for me. And I enjoyed watching other's videos. Yeah! :)

And we also had our Christmas party at Joel's Place today! That was fun too! I had some yummy squash and turkey! Oooo, and EGG NOG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some EGG NOG!!! :)

Well guys,

I had A LOT OF FUN today!

I hope that you did too!

I definitely loved life today. And I love it now, even though the day has come to a close and I'm super tierd, I am just excited about the opprtunities that the future will bring.

Well ladies and gents,

Have a very restful night! And remember, do not was a moment! :)

-Love Your Fellow Chocolater

No comments:

Post a Comment