Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 87 "Create memories that will last a lifetime." Joanne / Hackettstown, NJ

Hola amigos! :D

I promise I haven't given up on the blog! Here are my excuses for not blogging the last two days

A). Sunday the internet was down
B). I was working on my big time presentation just the night before the presentation...and I was pooped. Trust me, I wasn't planning on working on it so last minute, I planned to get it done by Friday, but it didn't work out for reasons like the ones above.

So yes, those are my excuses. Lame. I know. :) But legit.

Oh, my legs are so sore from sitting, and my eyes feel droopy. I is teird. ;)

Well...guess what? I think I did pretty well on my presentation! It was for my Russian literature class (I started the book last night and I didn't finish it, but I knew enough). I was quite a bit nervous for the presentation because I was unprepared, but I'm very happy with it because it turned out pretty great.

Well..that's done and over with, and all I've got to say is, *phew*, what relief! :P

So...about creating memories that will last...I was acting super goofy today at work, and all of the kids thought so too. I felt like a kid myself. And I think it was good. We all related to each other better. :) I work around a lot of rascally boys, some girls, but mostly boys (I work at a skate park) so I get a lot of silliness out of them. And it was just good to be silly with them today instead of getting annoyed at them. Ha. :)

And today, as I was washing dishes in the kitchen, Brian was being kind of obnoxious, very ornery. So I was getting mad at him. And you see, we have this thing that happens between us (it's really quite a moment), that when either one of us get pretty mad, if one of us starts laughing, (because we both realize the silliness of the situation, or the fact that yelling is not us), when one of us starts laughing...it becomes a comedy, not a tragedy and we just go off into a laughing spasm. It's so frustrasting because I want to be mad and stay mad, but I end up laughing my guts out. And it's those little crucial moments that change everything, that create memories that will last a life time. You see, that little moment when we look at in each other's eyes are realize the silliness of the situation, those are the moments that change the course of our history, the course of our relationship as we speak. I think it's a good thing. Because when I chose to stay mad..things blow up, and I'd rather have laughter any day over anger.

Well guys,

I'm off to ...clean?? And then I'm going to bed!!! ACTUALLY, I'm going to go warm up some tea. :) I'm in the mood for some tea...and I need to stretch my legs cause they feel like jello!!!

Arowa guys! (not sure if I spelled that right, probably not!)

Love you guys!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., what memories have you created that you wouldn't change for the world? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment