Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 93 "A special moment deserves a special chocolate." PROMISES Message

A special moment deserves a special chocolate... :) I wonder, what special moment did I have today? Specifically today? Hmmm...I'm not sure. Well...actually, I do know! :) Today life has been kinda hectic, (that's why it took me a moment to figure out and think about what my special moment was today). But today was a bit hectic specifically towards the end of the day. Brian and I both have huge projects due tomorrow. And yes, we're working on them last minute. Bad plan. But that's how it all worked out to be. I know, bummer. But you know what? I've gotta make the best of it. I've been so busy lately that I couldn't take the moment to work on the project, but today I got off work early to get it done. So it worked out. I'm still not done. I plan on researching a bit more and then finishing the project tomorrow morning. It might be a bit stressful but I rather get some sleep. I can't function when I don't get enough sleep, I get really nervy and short tempered. And I'm definitely not fun to be around. :) So, I'm defintiely keen on sleep.

But ANYWAY...today's special moment was that even though both Brian and I were in the middle of all of this craziness, we took the time to just cuddle. Yes, cuddle. We just kinda hugged each other, and it was comforting. It was a moment I enjoyed, because it brought me back to the important things in life, which are the relationships that I have with my husband, family, and friends. Life isn't about work, money, school, looks, or any other thing like that, but life is about who you hurt and who you love, and how you treat other people.

So, right now, I can honestly say, that I love life an am thankful for all of the friens and family in my life. You guys are all a blessing.

Well,

G'night friends!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., What was your special moment today? So far? :)

P.P.S Guys! Check out this super cool news about my home town! :)

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/fastest-growing-small-towns.html

No comments:

Post a Comment