Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 11 "You can't live a positive life with a negative mind." Chelsea / Harrisburg, PA

                                                                                  
Well,

 I am at home, sitting on the couch, thinking about going to bed. Very soon. (What will ACTUALLY end up happening is that I'll end up going to bed in about 2 hours...).

Today was particulary LOUD at Joel's Place. The kids (teens) were running around back and forth through the front office to the outside, back from the outside through the front office, and so on..AND as they were doing so, they were screaming at the top of their lungs...(hide and go seek//tag). Also...we have free soda that we've been giving out that's been donated by Pepsi for the PEPSI REFRESH project that we are being voted in for. So...they've  been coming up to us (the kids) and asking for soda. So we've been giving out a couple pops a day, but today we made a rule that a kid can only have 1 soda a day. Not two, or three, or four...like they've been getting/asking. So yeah, that was a halt to the sugar highs going on. Jeez Louiz!

So yeah, I felt weak today, a bit sad, and I just felt defeated just because of a lot of little things that added up over the span of the day; not accepted for the acting gig I was going for, bills, fixing teeth, heahache..and a couple of other things. And the kids were being specifically ornery today. But ...somehow I was able to keep a positive mindset today...I don't know how. But I was able to keep one up.

And I've developed a bad habbit of being mean to my husband, or being annoyed of certain things that he does, and I'm realizing that those really are just negative mindset stuff. So those little things don't matter so much, so you know what? I'm not going to let them get the best of me, because it's just that, they don't matter, and I love him. And are those little things worth fighting over? I am learning about what battles are worth picking...So yeah. I started thinking about this positive/negative mindset stuff yesterday, and it's funny that today's quotes was specifically on this subject; You can't live a positive life with a negative mind.

Well,

Alright,

Let's keep it short tonight. :)

Love you guys!

-Your Fellow Chocolater

No comments:

Post a Comment