Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 9 "Love hard, fall fast, cherish each moment!" Danielle / Toledo, OH


Brian and I just got done having a movie night. We watched a classic goody, "Swiss Family Robinson."
Boy! That was fun and relaxing. We haven't had a movie night in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! Well, that's a lie, we had one a couple of days ago now that I come to think of it, and we watched, "Into the Blue,"  ...that movie was suspensful! My husband is a computer teche type of guy...so he pulls out his lap top. So what I TRULY consider a movie night is when he puts down his lap top, and I stop whatever I'm doing, and we just sit together and watch a movie, enjoying the movie and each other's presence at the same time. :) That's the way I like it. But we haven't had a movie night in a loooong time because he's been gone all summer for forestry. But now he's back! Yay! :)

And as a spur of the moment, he suggested that we go to Ichiban Noodle (one my favorite restaurants) right after work! :) But offcourse I was extremely tierd, because I've been sleepless for the past couple of days..(adjusting to a new schedule...and all that). But we went ahead and ate some yummy food! And John came along with! It was supposed to be a date, but then Jon came with, so we had a fun night! I can be so mean sometimes though, my grumpiness can get the best of me sometimes. And it's ugly. And I don't like me when I'm like that. No fun. I say things I don't mean, and I say things that hurt my husband or other people. And I don't like doing that. I don't like speaking idle things and I don't like hurting the people that I love. Boo!

But you know what? I'm not gonna let my bad attitude ruin my night and get to me.

Today was great despite my tierdness and all. It was fun!

And as I'm sitting here blogging, I'm looking over at my husband sitting in the corner with his lap top and just admiring the man that he is and has become. I love him. He's a good catch. :) LOL...he just did something really funny. But yeah...I like him. He's a keeper.

It's good to have those moments when you fall back in love with your love. :) It makes life come alive again. Even though we do wanna rip each other's heads off sometimes, our love is alive. But, its a daily choice to keep it there. :) If you don't water, and weed your relationships and give them proper sunlight...then they won't grow. So tonight, we had some watering. Just chillaxin and being ourselves.

So yeah, I want to love hard, fall fast and cherish every moment that I have! I really do.

-Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., my friend Brandy just lost her husband a couple of days ago (military) and she has a little boy, so please be keeping her in prayer. I just can't imagine....makes me sad just thinking about it.

And to leave on a lighter note, I stumbled upon this quote today;

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.” - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment