Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 23 "Dance to music, even if it is only in your head." Diane / West Jordan, UT

Hey guys!

Today was sort of a challenging day for me, long, drawn-out and full of detail!

The funnest part of the day for me was when I was heading up the fundraiser at Glow Putt tonight for a youth event called, "Ignite Alaska," and during Glow Putt I got to play a fun putt putt game with Mark and Brian. I would say that hanging out with those guys was definitely the highlight of my day, oh, and my friend Stacy invited us to McDonalds, said she would pay for ice cream for all of us plus Kelli & John. We agreed to meet up. :) And it was just a fun wrap to a long day. :)

Today's quote, "dance to music, even if it is only in your head"...is kinda funny, because a little soon after I opened the dove for the day, as the wrapper was vividly sprawled out on the coffee table, I was checking my e-mail and singing this song out loud right next to my husband, pretty much in his ear, because we were sitting close to each other. He on his computer, me on mine. I know. Nerds. But that's rather okay with us I dare say. :) So, while I was singing, he happened to look over at my quote and say, "Hey, you have a song stuck in your head, your quote says to dance to the music that's in your head." And I realized, hey! I really do have a song stuck in my head...that's a good thing. Because I had NO CLUE to what I was goin to write today. For real. :)

Well,

Here is the song that was stuck in my head...I love human videos, (basically dances that play out the words of the songs) Here are two videos of the song that was stuck in my head; (You'll have to clink this link to view it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToDZ9Q2hIBk

And here is the new music video of the song;

No comments:

Post a Comment