Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 12 "What would you do if you could not fail?" Amber / Indianola, WA

What would I do if I COULD NOT FAIL?

 
Hmmm...

 

 
I am going to post this in bullet points;

 
-I would become a life long student


-I would become a surgeon (no I wouldn't).


-I would be a super great actor.


-I would not be mean to my husband


-I would have patience beyond imagination


-I would be...I honestly have no clue...I cannot really think of anything. You know? I really have no clue...

 
I just plain don't know what I would do if I could not fail! I guess I just don't understand the question!
I am pretty satisfied with my life..and I know that things are not perfect, but I like me, and I like others. So? I don't know! I count all of my experiences as joy. I marvel at life, I take heed in troubled times and learn hot to have love, patience, kindness, brokeness, and reliance on others around me to lift me up and God. I am me. And I think life is a pretty special thing (gift), everybody deserves to live it once. :) I want to be ALIVE and full of LOVE. I want to be a bright radiance in this world that reflect love. :)

 
So...I guess...after thinking about it...I think I understand the question, and I think what I would do is bring awareness to others about the world that we live in today. I would eliminate hunger, get rid of hatred, prejudice, degredation, suicide, sex trafficking, and bring justice into the world. (Did you know that we have more slave today, yes, at this very moment, than we have ever had in history?) True fact! No lie! Go find the facts out for ysourself! I'm serious, go do so after reading this! And I would make everbody take marriage / relationship counseling, lol. ;) And that every orphan would be loved, and every widow would be helped, and no child would be left behind and left without a loving family. I would make sure ever broken heart was healed, and every broken relationship was mended, and that every disease would be cured...And most of all, I would want LOVE to permeate the earth. And I would let others know that God loves them and believes in them even if they don't believe in him. :)

 
That's about it.

 
-Peace

 

 
Fellow Chocolatier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment