Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 33 "You are never too old to learn something new." Virginia / Pecatonica, IL

So, as you may have noticed, I have not been putting up my daily dove pictures up. I have been procrastinating and I openly admit that. Usually when I blog I blog late at night, right before bed. And when I'm blogging before bed, I'm just trying to jot my thoughts down and the jet to bed, but I am going to try to make an effort to blog a bit earlier than I do now and I am hoping that by doing this, I will not be too tierd to take the pic of the day. That is my plan anyway. :)

Well, today has been interesting, Joel's Place was bustling with life, tons of laughter, tons of jokes, and tons of work. But, it was a good day. I updated quite a few memberships today, infact, I was so busy that I didn't even have time to check my e-mail once. That usually never happens.

.......ANYWAY, I AM BUMMED! You know why? Because I just took around 1/2 hour to blog a pretty good blog, and it has just been erased because the internet shut off, and I didn't have time to save it like I usually do. So all of everything that I've written in the last half an hour has completely vanished. And I am really not in the mood to re-write everything all over again. So, all you see at the top is all that is left in the blog. Sorry guys. I am stinkin' tierd. I guess my lesson for the day is to save things even when I think that I'm safe! Grr...not the lesson I was planning on sharing at all. But, that's that. lol...oh well. I gotta laugh at this. What else can I do? I can't return what was. Oh well! Big bug-hum-bug! OOOOooo! That reminds me! Christmas is right around the corner (just two months!) Yeah! It's my favorite time of the year. I say that we just skip fall, nah, I actually do like fall quite a bit. Well...wa-la! Welcome to my sporadic blog of the day.

Hope you guys have had a better day than I just did now (I'm being dramatic, don't mind me).

But seriously, I hope you have a restful night and many a good dreams! Tis true!


-Your very nonchalant Fellow Chocholatier. (Non-chalant is my I wish I was non-chalant mood right now) :)



Well,

Off I go.

Nighty night!


P.S., take example from me and save your stuff ahead of time! K?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment