Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 61 "Take time to dream." PROMISES Messages

Hey! :)

 Today was an awesome day! It was definitely a load of fun! :)

I'm really tired, and it's almost 3 o'clock in the morning, so I'm gonna make this short, okay? :)

I just got back from a Girl's night out with the Joels' Place girls! We had 17 tickets to go see the Barlow Girl and Mali Music concert, and those guys rocked! And then, afterwards, we drove to Denny's and has some super delicious food, and met some new friends...and right now, we are hanging out at Heather's house and watching Iron Man 2 to top off the night (I don't think I'll make it through this movie, and lol, I don't think I'll make it home either, I think that I'm just going to crash on the couch here). Yep.

But yes, I got a lot of encouragement today from a few people, people that I didn't even know, and they hit it right on the spot, basically, one guy came up to me and said that I should hold on to my dreams, not give up hope, and that things are going to start happening, things are right around the corner. His words were, "you will have peace and favor, don't give up, have patience, and what you've been waiting for is right around the corner."

I didn't even know the guy, we've met once, but it was vague, but it was just an encouragment to hear him say that because he wasn't the only one that said that to me, two others relayed the same message, different people.

Well guys, I think it's time for me to dream, and dream high and hard, to dream without limitations.

Well,

Off to finishing Girl's night I go (I will probably fall asleep).

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., I believe that  good things are in store, and I believe that you too need to hold your head up high, good things are yet to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment