Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 57 "Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go." PROMISES Messages


 Today was normal day. 

It wasn't stressful, slow, adventurous, or anything of that sort, it was just normal. And you know what? I think I enjoyed it. It was good to just have a normal paced day after having a couple of stressful days in a row. :)

Today's quote happens to remind me of a youth event I'm organizing, we are trying to make this event an annual event, it's first time happening was in May of 2009, and the community really enjoyed it, so we are going for event # 2, but it's been hard, because the entire event is fundraised, requires tons of volunteer work, and hundreds of hours, as well as lots and lots of logistics. This youth event usually takes anywhere from 6 months to a year to plan, and right now it's set for January 28th and 29th, and we've been planning it for awhile now, a year probably, and yet we're still in the beginning process of it. Everytime we gain some ground, we seem to immediately lose it because of some obstacle, and it's just been hard. Sometimes, infact, many times, I just want to give up...but deep down inside of me, I'm not willing to let go, I can't. And I know that if I keep holding on, it will happen, although it will take a lot of sacrifice of time, it's still absolutely worth it. And as I'm talking about this event, my dream of acting in a major film seems almost impossible. I am working on building up my resume right now, and you know what? I am making a lot of progress, but my dream of acting in a major motion picture sometimes just seems impossible. But just the same, deep down I know that it's not impossible, that it takes a little bit of holding on to, it takes a little faith and a little hope, and all I gotta do is hold my head up high and realize that there are many possibilites and opportunities that lay ahead of me.

Well guys,

I am a dreamer,

And all I want to say is don't give up on your dreams, don't let others tear them apart, and don't let the fear of uncertainty pry your hands open to let go of them. Hold on tightly.

Love you guys,


-Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., I know I've said this before, but I have to say it again, shoot for the moon, and even if you miss you'll land upon the stars.*

And my most favorite quote of all; ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment