Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 47 "Live life for the experiences, not for possessions." Mary / Bayonne, NJ

Hey guys!

 Today was a pretty great day! I woke up around 2pm...I went to bed at 2am...so a good 12 hours of sleep. (I know, I can't even believe I slept thaaat long, it's amazing). I've been having trouble falling asleep lately, thus the late night blogging, but yesterday, I slept peacefully. I think it's because I'm in a very quiet environment, visiting family and all.

Today's original plan was to do homework, all day (don't like last minute homework attempts...they suck). But today turned out qutie a bit different than what I have planned, quite a bit different actually. :)

I went and visited my grandma today! She taught me how to knit! Yeah! And well, here's a comment I posted on facebook (no need to re-translate):

My granny taught me how to knit today! :D And then Nina, grandma, and I worked out to Insanity! Grandma was keeping up pretty good for awhile! She lasted around 1/2 an hour at her own pace! #itwassomuchfun!! And now, I'm chillen...watching the Goofy Movie. I feel like a kid all over again. Fun times.
 
So yeah! I had a blaaaaaast today! And today's quote happens to be quite a good one. "Live life for the experiences (oh I definitely did!), not for possessions (I agree, it's better to spend your time experiences life's joys than to just live life to gain "stuff," which you'll have to give away at end of your life anyway, can't take it with you, you know? AND, At the end of my life I would rather I'm pretty sure that on my death bed my only wish would be to spend more time with the people I love rather than to wish I had more stuff along the way). Anyway...just food for thought. :)
 
Well guys,
 
Nighty night!
 
 
Love your Fellow Chocolatier
 
P.S., Live life for the experiences every moment that you can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment