Friday, October 29, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 60 "Go confident in the direction of your dreams." PROMISES Messages

Hey ya'll!!! :)

Today has been pretty fun! I dressed up in a costume for work today! (Not sure what you want to call me, an elf, a fairie, or Tinkerbell...lol, I've been called all three).
But the kids at Joel's Place say that I remind them of Legolas from Lord of the Rings! :)

Every year at Joel's Place we have a huge Bon Fire for Holloween. Because Holloween is on Sunday this year, and Joel's Place is closed on Sundays, we had our annual Bon Fire today! And it was a BLAST! It's always fun to have fire and ice! Literally! Fire + Snow = AWESOMENESS!!! :D

Well, to end on a short note, one of my dreams (one of my biggest dreams), is to be in The Hobbit! I sent in a resume to them a few weeks ago! So we shall see what happens. I know that it's a far chance because I'm an unknown and unrepresented actor, but I can't help but dream of that 2% possibility! If it's there then it's there! And tell you what, I am a dreamer! I would love to be an elf in The Hobbit, that is my dream. :)

Well guys,

I better get back to work!

Ta-Ta for now!

Have a Happy and Spooky weekend! :)

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier!


P.S., here are a few pics of my costume! (My friend made it, and I added the elf ears and false lashes!). FUN!!! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment