Monday, October 25, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 55 "Success is getting what you want, and happiness is wanting what you get." PROMISES Messages

Hmm....success is getting what you want, and happiness is wanting what you get. This is a circular theory. :)

But nevertheless I agree, it's like saying "want what you have."

To me, success = being thankful for my blessings. I am alive, I have people who love me, and I have a lot of blessings to be thankful for. I can go off on a rant right now about all of my blessings, naming them one by one, but I'm not going to do that.

But I will however tell you what I'm doing right now, I am sitting here with my husband (Yay! He's home! It's good to have him home right now), :) and we are just relaxing, spending time together, about to be drinking tea and we are having a movie night, watching George Lopez and maybe a movie of our choice in a little bit. And this my dears is my blessing today, quality time with my husband and wonderful green tea in a warm house. I wouldn't want to spend it in any other way. Oh, and I ate my Dove Chocolate of the day of course. ;)

And did I mention that we had a date night today?  We went to Dennys! Yeah! You know..you still gotta go on dates with your hubby or wife even when you're married. :) It keeps the relationship alive. :) You don't just stop romancing your significant other just because you're now married and you have them.

Well, good night guys!

-Love Your Fellow Chocolatier :)

We might play Skip Bo, fun game! Ever played it? (Recommended game!)   :)

So yes, success is getting what you want, and happiness is wanting what you get...what are you wanting? (Thankful for?)

No comments:

Post a Comment