Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 54 "Smile when you want to, cry when you need to, laugh whenever possible!" PROMISES Messages

Hey guys!

I am going bonkers right now! I am at work and the kids are driving me crazy! Gaaahhhh!!! lol. Oh boy... :)

The whole pack just went out the door, but they won't be gone for long. One of the kids bought an entire bottle of ready whip and is eating it, running around with it, just going absolutely crazy. And then there are a bunch of kids chasing that kid trying to steal his ready whip bottle. And they succeeded...and now...the bunch of them just grabbed a pair of scissors from the art room and ran outside to pop the ready whip bottle open (to pop a hole in it), and they've also succeeded in doing that (so now they're running around, sucking the whip cream out of the wholes they poked in the ready whip bottle)...ahhhh...kids.

And just two seconds ago a stampede of kids marched through the front desk back into the youth center because they've had enough of the cold outside. LOL. Tell you what...I work in a VERY interesting place.

So yes, I am getting quite a good laugh out of the randomness of the kids today, actually, I get quite a good laught from them everyday. They are just so funny! And all of them are very unique and are very much their own person with unique personalities. So it happens to be that I actually quote today's quotte very often. Very often indeed, but more in my own words of course. So yes, I am a firm believer that you should smile when ou want to, cry when you need to, and laugh whenever possible!

Well guys and dolls,

I am logging out for the day, this is the earliest blog I've written so far, but it has to be, I no longer have a computer to blog from except for down time that I have at work or if I'm borrowing a friend's.

Anyway,

I hope you have a happy rest of the night!

Sincerely with Love,

Your Fellow Chocolatier

P.S., Ahhh :) Finally peace and quiet, the kids just left the front office. I enjoy the quiet moments in life, as you can tell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment