Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dove Chocolate Challenge Day # 42 "Laugh everyday - it's like inner jogging." Michelle / Winder, GA




Hey there!

 Well..today...I haven't been laughing much probably because it was such a busy day and most of the time I was super sleepy. But I did get a couple of good laughs in today. I should make it a point to laugh more often, it's good for my health (and yours!). :)

When Brian came home today, safely, I might add, he said "so how do you like your car being remodeled?" (Speaking of the car accident yesterday..he slid off the road and flipped the car, read yesterday's blog to find out more). And we just had a good laugh about it. Glad he is safe! :) And the car is okay too. It's okay to laugh. :)

Oh, and lately we've been making it a point to make funny faces at each other and laugh together. And it's been fun. I really like this practice, I think we'll keep it around. :)

Well,

Attached are some funny videos, scroll down and have a happy laugh!


Nighty night!



-Your Joyful Fellow Chocolatier :)


P.S, here they are; (watch if you have time). :) They'll be sure to make ya smile! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment